Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Retail/Wholesale, Sales
Associate Digital Engineer II|
Best Buy is seeking innovative and technically curious Associate Digital Engineer II to join us as we make a huge impact in the digital evolution!
A career with BestBuy.com offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the top 10 e-commerce sites in the US. By embracing change, teams of talented people are allowed to innovate, and transform the way we work. We are an inventive group interested in contributing ideas and opinions toward exciting projects. We are constantly thinking about the future of web development and work with the latest technologies.
This is a critical e-commerce position for the right individual to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high-performing solutions at internet scale. This team drives the vision, strategy, technical delivery and customer experience for a high quality digital experience.
What you will do as a Associate Digital Engineer II:
- Implement software in the services ecosystem, using open-source solutions with a focus on customer experience, sophistication and scale
- Assist the team in adding enhancements to our system, refactoring technical debt, and researching new technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate with cross-discipline team to solve problems of a top 10 e-commerce website
- Use modern technology to build accessible, innovative, and highly interactive user interfaces
- Write code and complete programming using current programming languages and technologies
- Troubleshoot system issues, fix software defects, perform debugging and testing
- Participate in stand-ups, iteration planning, design reviews and other typical agile ceremonies.
- Support production applications
- Troubleshoot system issues, fix software defects, perform overall testing/debugging
- Minimum of 2 years related Technology experience with Bachelors degree; additional 2 years experience without BS/BA
- Full stack development experience
- Experience as formal or informal people leader (team leadership, project management, work direction, etc...)
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment
- Experience using version control systems such as SVN or Git
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira or ClearQuest
- Proficiency with UNIX/Linux command line
- Experience in test driven development, continuous integration and deployment practices