Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||California University of Pennsylvania
||California, PA United States
|| Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration
Vice President for Enrollment Management|
California University of Pennsylvania seeks a Vice President for enrollment management to play a transformational role in pulling together a group of existing offices and areas into a high-function enrollment division.
Reporting directly to the University President, the Vice President will serve on the President's Cabinet and provide strategic leadership, institutional direction, and analytical rigor to every phase of the enrollment process. The successful executive will have an entrepreneurial spirit and set the vision for recruitment, enrollment, and retention of students.
The Vice President for enrollment management will oversee the following departments: Admissions (Undergraduate, Graduate, and International), Articulation and Transfer Office, Financial Aid, Office of Academic Success, University Communications (Call) Center, Career Center, and the University Welcome Center.
The successful executive will be a proven and forward-thinking enrollment leader who possess the skills to lead enrollment in a complex environment with exceptional analytical capacity and technological sophistication. This individual will have a proven record of data informed decision-making with a focus on best practices in enrollment management and leading edge practices in student retention.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of strategic goals and plans for the University's enrollment, including identifying and attracting new students and retaining current students; oversee the development, maintenance, and implementation of the University's comprehensive strategic enrollment plan.
- Engage in an analytical, empirical, data-driven approach to problem solving and decision-making. Provide regular reports, data analyses, and evaluation tools to University leadership and further a data-informed culture to shape strategic enrollment and student success communications.
- Analyze trends to identify potential opportunities for advancement or efficiency; monitor efforts, processes, and efficacy through analysis of key performance indicators.
- Facilitate a culture of evidence and accountability in enrollment management and student services. Manage recruitment, training, supervision and professional development, and evaluation of division staff.
- Provide oversight and direction to the Office of Financial Aid to ensure operational alignment with institutional enrollment goals in the effective use of all federal, state, and institutional aid, compliance with federal, state, university, and NCAA regulations, optimization of merit and need-based aid, and the expansion of the financial planning and wellness support for students and families.
- Partner with Academic Affairs and Student Success to implement and assess a long-term retention plan; create, market, and monitor student pathways to aid in retention, graduation, and post-graduation achievement.
- Work closely with Administration and Finance to optimize financial aid, pricing, and leveraging of institutional resources to recruit and retain students.
- Partner with Communications and Marketing to conduct market research, analysis, and forecasting, and develop the overall communications strategy that includes, but is not limited to print, email, web content, social media, presentations, and media releases.
- Assess, evaluate, and ensure effective ROI on recruitment initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Master's degree required, Doctoral degree preferred.
- A record of at least 8-10 years of exceptionally effective leadership at a senior level in enrollment management, documented evidence of successfully implemented recruitment strategies for students and strong professional ethics.
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading a service-oriented office that interacts daily with internal and external constituents.
- Well versed in all aspects of the enrollment cycle, from recruitment to retention to graduation. Familiarity with national trends and best practices in enrollment.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to gather, interpret, analyze, and present data.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and strong team-building skills, and the capacity to thrive and lead others in a rapidly changing environment.
- Awareness of best practices and confidence in the use of modern admissions tools and trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to relate to a broad range of constituents including prospective students, parents, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities; move projects efficiently from a vision point to reality.
California University of Pennsylvania|
California University of Pennsylvania is a diverse, caring and scholarly learning community dedicated to excellence in the liberal arts, science and technology, and professional studies.
For more than 160 years Cal U has been known for its educational excellence and for its commitment to the core values of Integrity, Civility and Responsibility.
The University is located on 294 acres in the borough of California, Pa., just 35 miles south of Pittsburgh on the banks of the Monongahela River. Here, highly trained faculty members, caring staff and state-of-the-art facilities combine to help every student develop a degree of character while preparing for a meaningful career.
Integrity, Civility and Responsibility are the official core values of California University of Pennsylvania, an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.