We at Best Buy work hard every day to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether they come to us online, visit our stores or invite us into their homes. We do this by solving technology problems and addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security and health.
- The company was founded by Richard Schulze in 1966 and called Sound of Music before the name changed to Best Buy in 1983.
- Best Buy generated revenue of more than $42 billion in fiscal 2018.
- Best Buy has more than 1,000 large-format stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Through its recycling program, Best Buy collects 409 pounds of electronics each minute the stores are open.
- Best Buy's approach to Diversity & Inclusion